First, Take care of yourself.
I’m trying to encourage you… I had seasons with three under 3 years old and a child recovering from major surgery. I was lucky to wake up at all. Showers are optional in this season of life. So is make-up.
Second, Take care of your Husband.
Plan clothes, meals, laundry, outings, oh yeah… and plan school. I try to have at least 5 weeks of school penciled in.
Fourth More. Plan for tomorrow today.
Fifth, Teach your kids to plan.
More Happy Home Tips:
- Have a weekly/monthly menu and stick with it.
- Double recipes and freeze a meal at least once a week so you always have something ready for dinner when life happens.
- Run errands after school whenever possible.
- Get outside every single day. Remember, “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing!”
- De-clutter your life and home. (a little at a time)