He clipped the threads that held it together and unfolded the flaps.
He untied the string that held the accordion folded paper together.
When unfolded, the card was a get well greeting from his little girl.
Dad had carpel tunnel surgery on his wrist, and my get well card was a mock up of the surgery.
He had to remove “stitches” and release the “nerves” to reveal my note.
He loved it.
Dads appreciate creativity as much as moms, they just do not get to experience it as often.
Let the father of your children be blessed by your children’s creativity!
- He helps cast a vision for our homeschooling.
- He keeps me focused on the Lord.
- He reminds me to focus on life skills and “an attitude of learning” rather than any particular topic.
- He helps me regulate my own schedule so I do not spin myself into the ground.
- He trusts me to choose curriculum and teaching topics that align with our family while educating our boys.
Here are two Father’s Day Crafts for you!