They gave you heartburn while you were pregnant.
They kept you up for hours on end when they were little.
They had a knack for placing dirty hands onto clean surfaces.
Thank you, Lord, for our Kids!
Mother’s Day is a few weeks away.
While it may seem self-serving to have your kids make you a Mother’s Day Craft, it can be one of those precious keepsakes that find a forever home in your treasure chest.
This booklet craft is easily modified for different age kids.
Recommended Time for craft: 3 days- each with an hour block. (some children prefer to complete the project in one sitting. Younger children require smaller chunks of time spread out over a few days)
Why do a Mother’s Day Keepsake?
- Your kids love you. Give them a chance to show it!
- They enjoy talking about you.
- You’ll want to capture the essence of where they are developmentally.
- Kids say the darn’dest things and it is precious to capture these funnies on paper. Plus, you may want to hold it over their heads when they are teenagers. Just kidding. Sort of.
- This craft uses scissor skills, helps fine motor development, and nurtures creativity.
Mother’s Day Craft templates
direction with photos
10 customizable booklet pages
cut and paste activities
scissor skill practice